Come Join Our High-Growth Tech Company And Make An Impact!
At Better Agency we provide the #1 CRM for insurance agents. However, we are so much more than a software company. We serve a large growing community of like-minded small business owners who are all hungry to grow their agency, do more for their community they love and really serve their clients at the highest level!
We are looking for someone who is a problem solver, someone who is detailed and organized. A tech-savvy, self motivated team player. You will be entrusted with the title Customer Support Specialist. You’ll be responsible for assisting our clients through front-line communication
The successful candidate for this role will have a strong command and be well-trained in product knowledge that can be critical for offering quick and accurate assistance to customers.
Positive vibes only! We get to change people’s lives on the daily and we want you to help us. We are a crazy group of people that have fun, understand that work should be fun, and are obsessed with helping small businesses. If this sounds like something you are crazy excited to be a part of, apply!
Role Name: Customer Support Specialist
Location: Arizona Preferred; not mandatory (remote)
This is a client facing role. Your responsibilities will include:
- Responding to customer inquiries and tickets in a timely manner
- Keeping our clients excited and motivated
- Helping clients get off to a great start and review best practices
- Complete tasks in an organized and efficient manner ensuring timelines are met
- Assisting clients with technical software issues
- Champion the product through documentation of enhancements and customer resources/education
- Proactive outreach to ensure customer success
- Track and report on metrics like customer adoption and engagement
- Providing services like data clean up, importing and integration set up
In addition to above responsibilities, you will work with the onboarding team, assisting them with data cleanup/import, as well as providing integration set up through our templated processes.
Along with our onboarding team, work with our product and operations team to create training, automated onboarding improvements, and provide direct customer feedback on the product, trainings, onboarding, etc.
- Comfortable in a startup environment
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times
- Outgoing and high-energy personality
- Strong project management and follow-up skills to ensure completion of a task
- Energized by making customers happy and successful
- Love working with clients directly and helping them become successful
- Proficient in Google Drive
- Comfortable taking phone calls and video calls
- Tech-savvy is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply for this position, please fill out the form on this page and upload your resume.
Before you apply for this position, please check out the type of success our team (and product) provide for our current customers at our Customer Success Page.