Come Join Our High-Growth Tech Company And Make An Impact!
At Better Agency we provide the #1 CRM for insurance agents. However, we are so much more than a software company. We serve a large growing community of like-minded small business owners who are all hungry to grow their agency, do more for their community they love and really serve their clients at the highest level!
We are looking for someone who is a full-stack developer that is wanting to take the next step and become a development manager/leader. A people-person, self motivated team player. Someone that isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty in code, but work with our development team, be a leader, and work hand-in-hand with the CTO to build the back-end infustructure for scale. You’ll be responsible for working with our development teams, reporting directly to the CTO.
The successful candidate for this role will have a strong command and be well-trained in product knowledge that can be critical for offering quick and accurate assistance to developers, our customer success teams and CTO.
Positive vibes only! We get to change people’s lives on the daily and we want you to help us. We are a crazy group of people that have fun, understand that work should be fun, and are obsessed with helping small businesses. If this sounds like something you are crazy excited to be a part of, apply!
Role Name: Development Manager
Location: Arizona Preferred; not mandatory (remote)
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analyze and create project scope and milestones for several company initiatives
- Coding! You will be expected to get your hands dirty.
- Work with, lead, and manage our Jr developers
- Work with the CTO, Product owner, and others regarding priorities and sprints
- Create our back-end infrastructure for scale
- Experience organizing training initiatives for departments within the company
- Full-Stack Development experience
- Either has been a development manager or want to become a development manager/leader
- Understanding of microservice framework, Laravel, PHP, bootstrap, etc
To apply for this position, please fill out the form on this page and upload your resume.
Before you apply for this position, please check out the type of success our team (and product) provide for our current customers at our Customer Success Page.