Come Join Our High-Growth Tech Company And Make An Impact!
At Better Agency we provide the #1 CRM for insurance agents. However, we are so much more than a software company. We serve a large growing community of like-minded small business owners who are all hungry to grow their agency, do more for their community they love and really serve their clients at the highest level!
We are looking for someone who is a problem solver, someone who is detailed and organized. A people-person, self-motivated team player. You will be entrusted with the title of Product Manager/Product Owner. You’ll be responsible for working with our development teams, product teams, and customer success teams reporting directly to the CTO.
The successful candidate for this role will have a strong command and be well-trained in product knowledge that can be critical for offering quick and accurate assistance to developers, our customer success teams and CTO.
Positive vibes only! We get to change people’s lives on the daily and we want you to help us. We are a crazy group of people that have fun, understand that work should be fun, and are obsessed with helping small businesses. If this sounds like something you are crazy excited to be a part of, apply!
Role Name: Product Manager/Owner
Location: Arizona Preferred; not mandatory (remote)
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analyze and create project scope and milestones for several company initiatives
- Lead, train, and work with our Product Managers and product team
- Prioritize and manage our product sprints, and coordinate with development manager, CTO, UI/UX and customer success teams around priorities, needs and rollouts
- Own Product – the initiatives, the needs and the improvement of our application
- Manage the handling and assigning of daily tasks within the company
- Hold regular meetings with all departments to ensure open communication and expectations throughout a project
- Address customer concerns in reference to products, services rendered or employee interactions
- Experience organizing training initiatives for departments within the company
- Extensive knowledge of management theory and practical applications in the workplace
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management and other departments
- Ability to effectively organize and manage multiple company initiatives and encourage coworkers to do the same
- Have been a Product Manager or Product Owner for a technology company
To apply for this position, please fill out the form on this page and upload your resume.
Before you apply for this position, please check out the type of success our team (and product) provide for our current customers at our Customer Success Page.