Client Success Manager
At Better Agency we provide the #1 CRM for insurance agents. However, we are so much more than a software company. We serve a large growing community of like-minded small business owners who are all hungry to grow their agency, do more for the community they love, and really serve their clients at the highest level!
We are looking for someone who is a problem solver, someone who is detailed and organized. A tech-savvy, self-motivated team player. You will be entrusted with the title Customer Success Manager. You’ll be responsible for assisting our clients through our onboarding process.
The successful candidate for this role will have a strong command and be well-trained in product knowledge that can be critical for offering quick and accurate assistance to customers.
Positive vibes only! We get to change people’s lives daily, and we want you to help us. We are a crazy group of people that have fun, understand that work should be fun, and are obsessed with helping small businesses. If this sounds like something you are crazy excited to be a part of, apply!
Role Name: Client Success Manager
Location: Arizona Preferred; not mandatory (remote)
This is a client-facing role. Your responsibilities will include:
- Owning the transition from Sales (Account Managers) to onboarding
- Working one-on-one with clients on the phone to help them succeed
- Keeping our clients excited and motivated
- Helping clients get off to a great start and review best practices
- Complete tasks in an organized and efficient manner ensuring timelines are met
- Assisting clients with technical software issues
- Champion the product through the client onboarding process and ongoing education
- Proactive outreach to ensure customer success
- Track and report on metrics like customer adoption and engagement
- Running group training sessions within our user group
In addition to the above responsibilities, you will work with the support team, assisting them with overflow chat/email support, as well as providing technical support to the support team when they need help.
Along with our support team, work with our product and operations team to create training, automated onboarding improvements, and provide direct customer feedback on the product, training, onboarding, etc.
- Comfortable in a startup environment
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times
- Outgoing and high-energy personality
- Strong project management and follow-up skills to ensure completion of a task
- Energized by making customers happy and successful
- Love working with clients directly and helping them become successful
- Proficient in Google Drive
- Comfortable taking phone calls and video calls
- Tech-savvy is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply for this position, please send an email to [email protected] including a cover letter and your resume.