Customer Support Specialist
About This Role:
We’re looking for a full time Client Success Specialist to join our core team. This role will be responsible for the training and onboarding of new & existing customers. You will be working on a wide variety of projects including:
- Owning the customer experience whenever they chat/call in
- Achieving identified success metrics during customer interactions
- Updating and maintaining our help center articles
- Working with customers and product team to prioritize updates and new features
You Might Be A Fit For This Position If:
- You enjoy working with a team of problem solvers
- You enjoy working face-to-face with customers (via zoom)
- You understand technology, specifically CRM platforms
- You like to delight users and make their lives easier
- You’re interested in the best solution, regardless of whose idea it was
- You are obsessed with helping small businesses succeed
- Bonus if you know the insurance industry!
You will be joining a team of experienced customer success professionals that believe in providing the highest level of customer experience. You will have a great deal of autonomy to identify problems that need solving, proposing solutions and implementing them.
Come Join Our High-Growth Tech Company And Make An Impact!
At Better Agency we provide the #1 Sales-Driven Agency Management System & CRM for insurance agents. However, we are so much more than a software company. We serve a large growing community of like-minded small business owners who are all hungry to grow their agency, do more for their community they love and really serve their clients at the highest level!
Positive vibes only! We get to change people’s lives on the daily and we want you to help us. We are a crazy group of people that have fun, understand that work should be fun, and are obsessed with helping small businesses. If this sounds like something you are crazy excited to be a part of, apply!
We are funded by insuretech VC’s, CRM Angel’s, and top-industry executives. We are well recognized for our innovation, and the need for our solution to help solve core problems within the industry.
We have a deep understanding of the industry, and the problems. Together, we have over 25 years of insurance experience, and over 25 years of small business automation experience. Our company includes advisors, employees and leaders that range from top Insurance companies to key members of software companies that understand how to solve fundamental issues.
Why should you join Better Agency? With rapid sales and development growth since launch at the end of 2019, Better Agency is still at the beginning stages of what will be a predominant technology within the insurtech space. By joining the team, you will have a large impact on shaping a product that is already widely used and growing.
- 1+ years of experience in a customer success/facing role
- Enjoys problem solving, working with a team, and a self-starter
- Excellent writing/communication skills, documentation is a key part of what we do here (and messaging/sending gifs via slack)
- Experience in the insurance industry is a plus
- 1+ years experience working for a technology company
Compensation will be tied with experience. The salary range for this position is $38k – $45k
A generous stock option plan
- Unlimited PTO
- A budget for your workstation (remote or in office)
- 2 company meet-ups each year
We are located in the East Valley (Mesa/Chandler/Gilbert) area of Arizona. We are open to remote working for the right candidate.
Our Hiring Process:
- Apply to this position by sending an email to email@example.com, or applying via LinkedIn HERE – Please provide your resume and cover letter
- If we think you are a fit, we will reach out to schedule an introductory call to learn more about each other and why you applied for this position
- We will create a small project for you to complete, around 2-4 hours. You will be compensated for your time
- We will conduct a final interview to review your task, introduce you to your potential team and ask/answer final questions
What to expect (the first 6 months):
- Learn! Spend 2 weeks learning about our company culture, our WHY, our mission, our product and our customers
- Shadow different members of your team
- Own customer success of your “BOB” (Book of Business)
- Work with various teams of implementing, gathering feedback and working within different “priority” projects regarding our product
Thanks for taking the time to review our job description. We’re looking forward to meeting you and building a great product together!