The term “data” has been everywhere in the insurance industry as of late. Every agent clamors they want their data. It has become a “buzzword” with little to no meaning.
No one disputes that agents should control and own their own data. The question is, would you even know what to do with it if you had it?
In this episode, we sit down with Jason Cass and discuss the future of insurance. Nick talks about what three hires agency owners should make, and how agencies should hire a data analyst to read the data and give suggestions or ideas to the agency owner.
Watch the episode on YouTube here
Check out our latest articles.
- CRM Best Practices Every Insurance Agency Should Know
- Commercial Agent Closes $114k In New Premium In Three Weeks
- The Only Marketing Strategy This Scratch Insurance Agent Uses: Better Agency Case Study
- Better Agency Case Study: Independent Agency Owner Ashley Uses Better Agency to Fill The Void in Her Agency
- Best Practices For Using Better Agency With Your Agency Management System
- Better Agency Case Study: Daniel Hull Used Better Agency to Write Over $300k in New Premium