Software Partner Agreement
By signing up for the Better Agency Software Partner Program you indicate your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this agreement.
Software Partner’s Obligations:
1. To assist in distribution of the Better Agency platform throughout your current and future audience and client base.
2. To provide monthly content for Better Agency to be shared with the Better Agency communities, which includes but is not limited to the free Insurance Mastermind group on Facebook, the Official User Group on Facebook, and any future communities that Better Agency creates. This content is to be approved by the Better Agency leadership.
3. To work with the Better Agency team in providing feedback on how we can best assist you and create assets for you to leverage to further distribute Better Agency services.
4. To always represent the Better Agency brand and it’s team in a positive manner.
Better Agency’s Obligations:
1. To pay 20% commission on any base plan for new users brought to the Better Agency platform that you refer — that includes the initial payment for the base plan as well as future payments made by the user for the base plan.
2. To provide you with coupons and/or affiliate links for you to use as a way to identify new users that you are bringing to the Better Agency platform.
3. To use the content provided by you for the Better Agency communities to further promote you and your success, to assist you in growing your audience as well.
4. To create resources that support software partners in the distribution of Better Agency Services.
5. To always represent our software partners in a positive manner.
Conditions of Agreement:
Affiliate commission payments are made via PayPal. All affiliates can create a free PayPal account and must enter their correct PayPal payment address in their Affiliate Area to be eligible for payments.
Commissions are paid the first week of each month, with a 30-day delay since we have a 30-day refund period. The 30-day delay in payments ensures that you get all of the non-refunded commissions for your referrals. The minimum payout balance is $50.00.
Affiliate commissions cannot be generated on your own purchases.
As a software partner, it is a requirement to provide approved content (by Better Agency team leadership) for use within the Better Agency communities at least once per month. Not doing such is possible grounds for termination of this agreement, and could result in the forfeiture of all your future software partner affiliate payouts.
Better Agency reserves the right to change affiliate commission amounts at any time. You will be notified in advance if this happens and the changes are never retroactive.
We manually review all affiliate applications. Therefore, it might be a day or two before we respond to you.
If your affiliate application is approved, you will be given a unique referral ID that you can use to promote Better Agency via referral links. Please refer to your private Affiliate Area for instructions and tutorials.
We reserve the right to reject any affiliate application for any reason.
Referral Cookie Lifetime:
When a prospective client clicks on your referral link, a cookie is stored in their browser to track your referral. The cookie is stored for a generous 180 days to give your referral plenty of time to become a client at our office.
A referral won’t be awarded if:
1. The prospective client purchases after 180 days (because the cookie will expire).
2. The prospective client clears cookies from their web browser.
If a purchase is refunded, an affiliate commission won’t be paid out for that referral.
Software Partner News & Updates:
By becoming a Better Agency software partner you agree to receive periodic emails from Better Agency which might include important information regarding the Better Agency software partner program or relevant news and updates to help you effectively promote our services.
It is your responsibility to ensure that your affiliate links and coupon codes are set up and working correctly.
Here are some examples of acceptable promotional methods:
· Tell friends, family, clients and business acquaintances about Better Agency, and provide them with your affiliate link or coupon code.
· Write an article or blog post about lead generation, digital marketing, modernizing your insurance agency, etc. and link to our site with your affiliate link and/or coupon code.
· Make a post on social media and include your affiliate link and/or coupon code.
· Answer questions on other sites or forums, and use your affiliate link and/or coupon code in your replies.
Here are some examples of prohibited promotional methods:
· Any type of spam — ads, emails, comments, posts on 3rd-party websites, etc.
· Any illegal activity or activity deemed offensive by us.
· Pretending to be employed by or actually be Better Agency.
· Cloning our site, copying our site, using our copyrighted site assets or giving the false impression that a site created by you is officially endorsed by Better Agency.
· You are not allowed to direct link to our site with your PPC campaigns.
· You are not allowed to claim that any of our products or promotional materials were authored by yourself.
If you think a particular promotional method is prohibited, it probably is. When in doubt, ask us.
Using prohibited promotional methods may result in the forfeiture of all affiliate commissions and/or your software partner affiliate account being terminated without notice.
Lastly, as a software partner, you understand you are not an employee of Better Agency.
If you have any questions about any of this, please contact us at: