The best insurance agents have one thing in common. Passion for what they do. They are passionate about their community and passionate about helping their clients.
Very few agents exemplify these traits better than Aurora Mullet. Aurora goes the extra step for her clients and has mastered a very difficult personal lines niche. (high brush fire exposure)
Her passion has helped her become the industry leader in wildfire exposure and her knowledge has helped many other insurance agents. She also plays a critical role in changing state legislation and insurance underwriting.
This episode will help any insurance agent sharpen their mindset and help them approach any niche with passion.
Watch the episode on YouTube here
Check out our latest articles.
- CRM Best Practices Every Insurance Agency Should Know
- Commercial Agent Closes $114k In New Premium In Three Weeks
- The Only Marketing Strategy This Scratch Insurance Agent Uses: Better Agency Case Study
- Better Agency Case Study: Independent Agency Owner Ashley Uses Better Agency to Fill The Void in Her Agency
- Best Practices For Using Better Agency With Your Agency Management System
- Better Agency Case Study: Daniel Hull Used Better Agency to Write Over $300k in New Premium