If you are looking to improve the collaboration and productivity within your team, integrating Slack with customer service management (CRM) software may be the solution you are looking for. When these two powerful tools work together, you give your teams access to customer data, real-time sales updates, task management tools, workflow automation, team collaboration, and team communication all without needing to switch between programs.
Here we take a closer look at what Slack is and some of the best CRMs for Slack integration.
What is Slack?
Slack is a team collaboration and communication software that works to simplify business communication. It allows you to place all communication in one centralized location. This includes everything from shared documents to messaging, phone calls, video conferences, and screen sharing. It doesn’t matter if you team works together in a company location or on the road and from home, you can all use Slack to easily work together.
Advantages of Slack
Slack enables you to streamline your team communication no matter where you are. Some important advantages include:
- Share and collaborate with your team in real-time
- All data within the platform is secure
- Available on desktop as well as a fully functional mobile app
- Easily integrates with other apps
- Offers an easy search feature
- Offers customization
When you choose Slack, you have a wide variety of features and functionalities at your fingertips. These can include:
- Channels: Channels allow you to organize conversations within Slack. You can create unique channels for specific projects, teams, or whatever you need. These channels allow your team to focus on and share conversations, ideas, documents, etc. that cover the task within the channel.
- Bots: Bots allow you to run code that automated messages and tasks within Slack. These bots can work as email management tools, automatic reminders to the team members, gathering and analyzing data, and even for fun messages that help boost team morale.
- Shared files: Slack allows members of your team to share files with other team members, allowing for team comments and collaboration when needed.
- Voice calls: Paid packages offer the ability to call other team members through the Slack program.
- Search bar: The search bar allows team members to find and locate old conversations, specific documents, and more.
- Threads: Threads offer an additional way to organize conversations under channels or even in personal messages.
What are Slack integrations?
While Slack is an online messaging and collaboration system, the ability to integrate with other apps is what sets Slack apart. This integration enables you to centralize all your team communication, social media interaction, notifications, and so much more. In addition, Slack’s search features allow your team members access to every communication, project, and document that need in one place.
5 Best CRMS to integrate with Slack
Better Agency is a powerful CRM designed with the Insurance industry in mind. As a CRM, Better Agency allows you to automate the entire customer lifecycle, including sales, service, renewals, and claims. When integrated with Slack, your team is notified when changes occur through the customer lifecycle and can act when necessary. Notifications can be sent when a lead clicks your website, comments on social media platforms, and much more.
Prices for Better Agency range from $299/month for their starter pack to their Powerhouse plan for $549/month.
HubSpot CRM is a platform that offers all the tools your business needs for sales, marketing, content management, and customer service. When integrated with Slack, repetitive data entry is no longer necessary as information entered into one platform transfers into the other. It allows everyone to manage outreach, sales, and team collaboration on the go, as well as manage customer communication from one central location.
For smaller businesses, HubSpot also offers a free plan for unlimited users, though there are some limited services in the free plan. Paid plans start at $45/month with packages based on users and contacts, with the full Enterprise package being $5,000/month.
Salesforce is a fully customizable CRM offering solutions for customer service, sales, and marketing. They have a 20-year reputation and a cloud-based platform that allows you to access from anywhere. They offer integration with a wide range of platforms, including Slack.
Pricing begins at $25 per user per month and goes up to their Unlimited package for $300 per user per month.
Pipedrive is a sales-focused CRM that offers an easy-to-use interface that integrates well with the Slack platform. Areas such as automation and the ability to separate new leads with old contacts are lacking within this platform.
Pipeline packages begin at $18 per user per month, with their largest plan being $119 per user per month.
Salesmate is a sales-focused CRM that offers sales automation and the ability to closely follow every aspect of the sales pipeline. When integrated with the Slack platform, automation tools allow agents within your team to receive sales updates in real-time. In addition, pre-established trigger actions can automatically assign new tasks to team members, allowing them to begin acting immediately.
Salesmate packages start at $12 per user per month up to $40 per user per month. In addition, they offer an Enterprise package customized to larger businesses.
Let Slack and your CRM work for your insurance agency
When you integrate Slack with a quality CRM platform designed for your business needs, you can greatly expand and boost your team’s collaboration capabilities as well as greatly boost their productivity. These top CRM platforms offer superb integration with the Slack platform and give you a wide range of tools to help you reach your business goals.
For more information about our insurance CRM software and how it can make a difference for your business, schedule a call with Better Agency today.