CRM reports have many benefits that businesses and agencies should take advantage of. They highlight many forms of invaluable data that can help direct the business toward success.
CRM reports specifically assist companies with marketing campaigns, ROI, goal monitoring, and problem-solving. Additionally, they boost client retention by as much as 47% and they improve sales forecast accuracy by approximately 40%. Further, there are many types of CRM reports, so companies can benefit from them in many different business sectors — from contact reporting to profitability reports and more.
Importance of CRM reports
CRM reports are vital to the success of any CRM system a business may employ. They track how data is being used, inform agents on how to improve campaigns, identify problems, and assist agents in many other ways.
- They’re data-driven. CRM reports use facts and data gathered to ensure the best decisions are made and that better relationships are built between the agency and its clients.
- They use measurable facts to improve campaigns and measure ROI. CRM reports can help improve campaigns by assisting marketers in tracking their campaign’s performance. This enables agents to monitor exactly how well or poorly their campaign is going in hard facts. Additionally, reports can help agents measure ROI and make informed decisions about any number of problems.
- They help improve customer relationships. When agents can track customer satisfaction, previous purchases, and customer behavior, they can interact with them in a way that increases retention and improves the customer’s experience with the business.
- They monitor progress and goals. CRM reports track more than just campaigns; they also help agents monitor their progress and goals they may have. This is incredibly useful because without progress tracking, businesses cannot see how far they’ve come. It can also help them determine what extra effort they need to make to ensure goals are met.
- They help agents identify problems. The data gathered in CRM reports allows agencies to see the unbiased results of their business, both good and bad. When agents have all possible information about their business, not only can they determine where they can grow, but also where they have problems they need to address.
Top CRM report types for Insurance agencies
1. Contact reporting
Contact reporting lets agents carefully monitor all contacts they have within their database. The information in these reports can help agents analyze their contacts to determine which ones will be most receptive to certain marketing campaigns or specific opportunities. Typically, the information in these reports will include location, job type, how engaged they are with the business, and much more.
Further, these reports are broken down into several smaller sub-reports covering the sales cycle stage, the last topic of conversation, the last conversation date, their source, zip code, product interest, and enrollment date.
2. Campaign performance reports
3. Case summary report
4. Profitability report
Unlike other report types, profitability reports aren’t focused on deals. Rather, they measure revenue by individual customers. Additionally, these reports reveal the “true value” of a customer by accounting for both revenue and costs associated with the individual.
This is useful because companies may assume a high-revenue client is profitable for the company. But, if the individual requires a lot of management or maintenance, they may not have high profitability at all. Further, profitability reports can determine which marketing efforts are effective in the long term and which aspects of the business may need to be cut to improve overall profits.
5. Win and Loss reports
Win and loss reports help agents understand exactly how well their business is doing in real-time. They identify high-performance deals and which ones aren’t performing as well. This is useful because it allows businesses to assess individual agents or teams to determine how well or poorly they are doing or if they are successfully meeting targets and industry benchmarks.
Further, this report type can help businesses understand why potential clients may have chosen a competitor’s product above their own by using data to determine which factors were behind the lost opportunity.
There are many benefits to using CRM reports and many different kinds of reports can help your business in different ways. From increasing client retention to improving sales and assessing loss, each of these five report types can measurably increase the quality and performance of agencies around the world.
For more information on CRM reports, contact Better Agency today.
Better Agency: The #1 Insurance CRM
If you are an insurance agent looking to grow your agency and streamline your processes with automation, then you need to use an Insurance CRM.
Better Agency was built by insurance agents and it’s the top choice for agents looking to grow their business. With Better Agency you can take advantage of all the top features included: automation campaigns that are built into the platform. This includes all of the emails and text messages, as well as reporting and task management.
Schedule a Discovery Call with Better Agency now.